Friday, March 20, 2009

Steph's career

Let's Steph share my photo with you guys


Steph with my pretties colleagues


A lot peoples asking me isn't they can buy air ticket from me ? Any discount?
Im here to answered.. No,there have no any discount..
Actually Im not selling air ticket..Haha..
I cant make any booking for you all.. Im so sorry..
If you wanna to issue air ticket..
You can proceed to any travel agencies which is nearest to your place..
Normally airlines not going to issue air ticket for passengers..

Anyone who interest with my job?
Let's me telling you guys what's Steph acting..
My position is Airlines Representative,its also called Customer Services Officer..
What is my responsibilities for this post?
First, i need to handle customer inquiries & requests regarding ticket reservation.
Second, liaised directly with customer to resolve complaints such as baggage delay or damage and about flight delay and flight cancellation.
At the same time, I have to resolve these complaints appropriately by arranging meal voucher and hotel accommodation based on company policies and procedures.

Steph's Flight Operation Work



What should i do for the FOW?
To monitor ramp operation relating to operational interface between loading and unloading the aircraft, including the weight and balance and aircraft movement.
Meanwhile to make sure it is comply with all operational, security and safety policies, procedure, standard and process with objective to meet flight schedule with the most efficient loading plan.

That's was Steph doing everyday..
Because of you, Steph was acting an important character in your life.
Safety always the 1st in your life too
To be continue...

2 comments:

Vincy said...

Steph works very nice. Got many leng lui.. hehe

St3ph3ni3 said...

Of course la.. Our airlines all leng lui 1.. Keke