Saturday, February 21, 2009

Unfaithful - Rihanna

www.wretch.cc/blog/St3ph3ni3 10
December 18, 2008
Unfaithful - Rihanna

我想跟大家分享这首歌,好好欣赏!RIHANNA-UNFAITHFUL
Story of my life Searching for the right But it keeps avoiding me Sorrow in my soul Cuz it seems that wrong Really loves my company He's more than a man And this is more than love The reason that this sky is blue But clouds are rolling in Because I'm gone again And to him I just can't be true And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that I am happy with some other guy I can see him dyin' I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Every time I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be...A murderer I feel it in the air As I'm doin' my hair Preparing for another date A kiss up on my cheek As he reluctantly Accepts I'm gonna be out late I say I won't be long Just hanging with the girls A lie I didn't have to tell Because we both know Where I'm about to go And we know it very well Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that I am happy with some other guy I can see you dying I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be...a murderer Our Love...his trust I might as well take a gun and put it to his head Get it over with I don't wanna do this anymore ...whoah..anymore I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be...a murderer... a murderer... no no no yeah yeah yeah

0推薦此文章

Today's Visitors: 1 Total Visitors: 20
You can leave comment to this collection

Collection Category: Unclassified(0)
Add Collection CategoryCollection Comment:

Personal Category:
Uncategorized Articles Topic: feeling / personal / murmur
St3ph3ni3 at WRETCH at 11:09 AM post Comment(0) Trackback(0) Collection(0) prosecute

No comments: